The Honda Passport first debuted in 1993 as a rebadged Isuzu Rodeo. It was designed to be a sport utility vehicle that combined comfort and styling. The first generation Passport came standard with features like a 155 horsepower V6 engine, anti-lock brakes, and seating for up to five passengers.
The second generation Passport was introduced in 2002 and shared a platform with the Honda Pilot SUV. It featured a more powerful 3.2 liter V6 engine that produced 240 horsepower. Additional standard features included a CD player, cruise control, and air conditioning.
Why Choose OEM Parts?
When it's time for repairs or upgrades, choosing OEM parts is highly recommended for your Honda Passport. Here are some of the benefits of using OEM parts:
- Designed to strict specifications for fit and performance
- Ensure safety and reliability of your vehicle
- Restore like-new function and feel
- Protect vehicle resale value
- Often come with a manufacturer warranty
Honda Passport Parts & Accessories
Some recommended OEM parts and accessories for Passport models include:
- Ball Joints - For smooth and reliable steering
- Floor Mats - Custom-fit mats to protect your carpet
- Oil Filters - For vital engine protection and performance
- Chrome Wheels - Enhance style and upgrade handling
- Roof Racks - Add storage and carry gear easily
Shop and Save on Genuine Honda Passport Parts
If you need to buy genuine OEM parts for your Honda Passport, make Honda Parts HQ your first and only stop. Now, you can browse an extensive online catalog and enjoy reliable shipping right to your door. If you have questions or need shopping advice, be sure to contact our team today.